Media blog Homework

Media blog Homework

1)  I chose media studies for A level as I found it to be interesting and the topics that are done are also interesting

2)  I did not choose Media for GSCE and I went to Greenford High School before A level

3) I hope to achieve an A for A level Media .

4) After completing my A levels,  I hope to go to university.

5) So far, I think the biggest media story of 2017 was Grenfell tower as it was a tragedy and caused the deaths of many innocent people and also gained a lot of media coverage by many major news channels.

6) Personally, I use The Guardian to find out about any news on the internet however on TV I use BBC news.

7) The last movie that I watched was IT. IT is a 2017 film based on a book and also had a previous adaptation. The movie falls under the genre of horror and I personally thought it was a good film.

8) My favourite ever series is Power as I found it to be I good and intriguing and the premise is enjoyable to watch.

9) I think that I do spend time online too much sometimes but I try not to always be on it as it can distract me for too long and I would rather prefer it to not be a habit.

Comments


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mise en Scene analysis

Daily Mail case study

News Story 3